At the moment, the modern market is full of various drugs, of which oral steroids are more common among beginners and middle-level athletes. In professional athletes often courses are conducted exclusively on injecting drugs.
As a beginner athlete injections can scare away and even if you consider that they will have to do themselves, then proceeding from this, many choose the course of oral steroids. Under the word beginner is not meant to work in sports, and experience in the reception of sports pharmacology, because an athlete can be engaged for several years, but the experience of taking steroids begins only with the first acquaintance with anabolics. The experience of training athletes before taking steroids and after, these are completely different levels of athletes. Steroids make it possible to recover faster, engage in more and more intensively, be much more mobile and more enduring.
The best oral steroids in the opinion of professionals are known to everyone:
Most oral steroids have analogs in the injectable form, this allows you to choose if you know the pros and cons of different forms of drugs.
Let’s talk first about the advantages of steroids in tablets.
1) It is psychologically easier to start with pills, and this is not an unimportant factor, if you work hard on yourself for a long period of time and your results have stopped, then with the oral form you should start your journey.
2) Tablets are much more practical: no syringes, no injections, no unnecessary questions from cohabitants (about tablets you can say that you take vitamins, but at the expense of injections it’s so easy not to get out).
3) Oral Products are included in the work quickly, you can feel the effect within 15-20 minutes after taking the drugs. Due to the fact that the drugs begin to work immediately they have a short period of validity. And in order to maintain a constant concentration in the body, reception should be divided into several parts, in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening.
4) Oral form is often chosen by fighters, swimmers, athletes, since few people want to get involved with injections, and the result can be quite decent.
5) In tablets, the detection period for doping tests is significantly shorter than that of injectable counterparts. Thanks to this, athletes can go up to the competition in their best form.
– First, this is that steroids in tablets begin to affect the body, only after passing through the purification of the liver. Therefore, anabolic and considered dangerous (but the danger they represent only if they take in a huge dosage and for a long time). If these factors are taken into account and competently addressed to this, you can get a decent result while preserving your health.
– The second is their effectiveness. The bottom line is that through intramuscular injections, the drug gets into the body, bypassing the treatment of the liver, and the tableting form until it passes the whole system of processing the body, to some extent, loses its effectiveness.
Showing 1–24 of 40 results