Various Herbal Ingredients and its consequences, such as cirrhosis and liver fibrosis – is a real scourge of modern times, the cause of death of many hundreds and thousands of people. The natural Ayurvedic Liv 52 from the famous Indian manufacturer Himalaya will have a strengthening effect on the liver’s cell membranes, protect them from destruction, relieve inflammation and speed up the restoration of the damaged tissue.
Liv accelerates metabolism and has choleretic effect, helping to get rid of stagnation of bile, stones and sand, so often formed as a result of improper operation of the organ.
Effect of the drug
- strengthening and toning of the liver;
- acceleration of regeneration of liver cells;
- reduction of the harmful effects of toxic substances on the body;
- protection of the liver;
- removal of inflammation;
- choleretic effect;
- improvement of appetite;
- normalization of the digestive function;
- diuretic action;
- increased intracellular metabolism;
- reduction of degenerative processes in the body (fibrotic, fat);
- normalization of the blood composition;
- improvement of the gallbladder, prevention of the formation of
- stones and sand;
- antioxidant effect.
Indications Various Herbal Ingredients
Himalaya Liv 52 DS are prescribed as part of a comprehensive treatment or prevention of diseases such as:
- hepatitis (chronic, acute, toxic);
- fibrosis of the liver;
- pretsirroz and cirrhosis of the liver;
- body weight deficit in children;
- fatty degeneration of the liver;
- general state of exhaustion;
- prevention of liver tissue damage by toxic substances (medicines,
- chemotherapy, radiation therapy).
Structure of the preparation
- capers thorny;
- chicory ordinary;
- nightshade black;
- senna is western;
- French comber;
- mandura basma.
1. To prevent liver disease, Various Herbal Ingredients takes 1 tablet twice a day immediately after ingestion.
2. For treatment of children from 6 years, the drug is recommended to take 1-2 tablets twice a day
3. For the treatment of liver diseases, Liv adults should drink 2-3 tablets up to 3 times a day.
The duration of the course should be monitored by a doctor or a specialist in Ayurveda.
- lactation period;
- allergy to components of the drug;
- Diseases of the digestive tract (especially periods of exacerbation).